Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday Night Picks, 2nd ed.

Thursday night, 11:55 p.m.

OK, so I lied. I said I'd be back over the weekend, and well, life got in the way of blogging, so here I am....one week later.

Earlier this evening I had dinner with some old high school friends. We've heard, from different sources, that our 20th class reunion (gasp!) is fast approaching. In Sin City, no less! Interestingly, I was perusing my high school website (I didn't even know we had one until recently) and was looking over the photos from the last reunion (which I didn't attend)--and didn't recognize a single soul. How can this be?

So, polling the group....it was revealed that none of us actually plan on flying to Las Vegas to attend this reunion. But, just for fun, I've decided to dedicate this edition of "Thursday night picks" to:

"What to wear to your next class reunion"

Of course, all items courtesy of Etsy artisans.


Working backwards... My #3 pick:

Everyone needs a little sparkle, and this beautiful, yet simple bangle bracelet would work with a pair of jeans as well as with a party dress.



http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18308294

#2: Then, of course, you need the perfect clutch. This piece will up the "wow" factor in any outfit.



And...a real show-stopper...if you can pull it off, why not?


A tutu dress in electric blue.... I knew instantly that it had to be my #1 pick for the week.

Well, (smile), I think that is quite enough window shopping for one night. Thanks for checking in for another edition of Thursday night picks! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment