Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday Night Picks


Thursday night 10:43 p.m.


Okay, so I am sounding a bit like Luna...."Thursday night picks" sounds suspiciously like football lingo. But fear not! This post has absolutely nothing to do with football....or sports....or ESPN......

Before I forget, here are some photos of our master bathroom, bare bones. Luna says we are at a "stand still". We still need to make a few decisions about the design, so I will post more photos when there is progress.




In my last post, I mentioned that one of my co-workers will soon have a baby boy. So, this post will be dedicated to my "Thursday night picks" for the perfect gifts for a new baby!

A bit of shameless promotion....here is a photo and listing of my personalized onesie at my ETSY shop...too cute!



And, now for my top three picks:

#3: This is called a NOONIE (tm). Use it to swaddle your newborn baby...it's lined in a luxe minky fabric. It's been awfully cold around here (smile). This is such a great graphic print!





#2: Kind of a hip, cool onesie. Perfect for my co-worker.




And my top pick....


#1. Find me anyone on the planet that can possibly resist the cuteness of these. The photo says it all.






Well, I'm going to call it a night. It's exhausting, this window shopping on ETSY. I'll be back this weekend with more of....something! And back next Thursday for another edition of Thursday night picks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment